Are you looking for occupational therapy for your child?
OT 4 Kids Collective, Inc. might be the right fit you and your family’s needs. We pride ourselves on providing comprehensive services to meet your child’s needs. We treat each family with care and compassion and each child as a unique individual. In therapy we utilize a child’s strengths and closely collaborate with parents to help the child meet his/her goals.
We highly value a family-centered approach to occupational therapy services for all children and families we support. We work closely with parents, teachers, and other providers to implement strategies to help children develop functional skills.
- Sensory Integration Therapy
- Zones of Regulation®
- Social Thinking Methodology®
- Therapeutic Listening© and Quickshifts©
- The Alert Program©
- Handwriting Without Tears©
- Astronaut Training
- The Perceptual Enrichment Program (PEP)©
- The S.O.S Approach to Feeding
- Develop Sensory Home Programs
- Safe and Sound Protocol (SSP)
- Powerfully You (Self Regulation Curriculum)
Powerfully You: A social emotional learning curriculum focused on self-regulation